FREE Game of Thrones Colorwork Charts - Part 3

UPDATE 2/6/23: These are all so big! I must make smaller versions!

This week I've got House Arryn, Clegane, Mormont and Tully for you, Internet. Again, these are big charts. They're probably best for crochet projects. None of these charts are tested, so feel free to make adjustments accordingly if anything looks weird. I figure they're at least a starting point. You might need to alternate rows of sc and sl, depending on your gauge and whether or not you carry the secondary color behind throughout or not. If you're using Chrome you're going to need to right-click and open the image in a new tab to get the full-size. Anyway...make stuff. Next week I'll do Greyjoy and something or another else. We'll see.

Baratheon, Lannister and Stark sigils HERE 

Targaryen, Martell and Tyrell sigils HERE


Here's the deal with Clegane. It's three black dogs on a yellow background. I had a major case of lazy and made one dog. You want to have two of the dog ABOVE and one of the dog BELOW between the ABOVE dogs. Put some rows of yellow between them and you've got the Clegane sigil. I think you're smart enough to handle that, Internet.





You can take a stab at making your own charts using Stitchboard. Oh, and you should also like my Facebook page. kthx happy crafting xoxoxox etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup