FREE Game of Thrones Colorwork Charts - Part 2

UPDATE 2/6/23: These are enormous. I want to make smaller versions and jam out some House of the Dragon sigils (e.g. that there sea horse of my boy Corlys Velaryon). Follow me on Facebook for updates so you know when I do this.

Targaryen, Martell and Tyrell sigils - as promised. The only way to even imagine getting the Targaryen sigil to look decent involved making it huge. Huge. Click for the full-sized images. Don't just click. You probs want to right-click, Open Link in New Tab...depending on your browser.

Baratheon, Lannister and Stark charts here.




I'm not super happy with my simplified Martell sigil. I didn't want four colors to be in a row at any point, so I decided to nix the outlines...I might put them back. It's doable, but you'd likely have to break off the black outline as a result. Anyway...happy crafting. Like my Facebook page. I need to get back to Dragon Age: Inquisition.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup