FREE Wonderwoman Logo Colorwork Chart for Knitting, Crochet, Embroidery or Whatever You Want To Use It For

UPDATE 2/11/23: Can I make this smaller? Maybe?! I know it was used at least for a sweater by someone, which is awesome!
 
Look at me making relevant grids for once! This Wonderwoman chart is available in three sizes. Right-click and open in a new tab to access the larger images. Feel free to save the images too so you can zoom or resize. These should work for crochet, knitting, other needle-y crafts, and even perler beads if that's your jam.

Use these for whatever you want, but please link back to this page and gimme some credit/internet lovin'. Like my Facebook page to stay up to date and be the first to know about new free charts and patterns, and swing by my Etsy store to buy stuff so I can afford to live and keep making free colorwork charts for the internet.

If you're not craft-ly inclined, feel free to inquire about custom orders and I'll make stuff for you.

XOXOX happy making!

And without further ado...fyeah, Wonderwoman!

Large 30x65

 Medium 25x55

 Small 20x45

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup