Mood Blanket Challenge 2015: Day 96 or Something

UPDATE 2/6/23: My dedication to frequent updates about this blanket was admirable. My lack of including links to my own pertinents was not. So, Etsy. Also, Ko-Fi.

To recap: Mood Blanket Challenge 2015

I'm making my squares from scrap yarn and disregarding my moods. This is helping me get rid of uselessly tiny balls of yarn I've accumulated, but making some of my squares hilariously ugly. I'm seaming my squares with an sc seam and then doing a round of sc around each completed row before sc seaming the rows together.

Now, excuse me. I have to go play Dragon Age: Inquisition. Cool updates on less boring things later this week, I promise. BUT FIRST I NEED TO CLOSE THE BREACH AND KILL ALL THE TEMPLARS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup