Revolutionary Girl Utena Rose Seal FREE Colorwork Chart

I confess that I haven't made anything using this chart, so it might need some tweaking and you may need to experiment with your stitches, gauge, etc. But it will work for knitting or crochet! I guess it would work for cross stitch too.


This chart is free for you to do whatever you want with, but I always appreciate links back to this page, my Facebook or Etsy store! XOXOX

You may also like to...
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Throwing money in my direction keeps the free stuff coming. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup