Sunday, June 8, 2014

Eye of the Crimson King Colorwork Chart

This isn't the most beautiful chart I could have made, but you guys should see the sloppy charts I actually work from. I also probs should have saved it as a .png instead of a .jpg, but whatever. Also probs should have made it bigger. Sharing charts with humans is a learning process for me. I'll make sure my next chart is more aesthetically pleasing, I promise. :D

If you take a look you will see that this is 41 stitches across and 29 stitches tall - it is super easy to knit and crochet as long as you can count (which is something I sometimes struggle with). I can't make it any smaller without losing too much detail. Feel free to play with gauges and stuff. I'd also love to see anything you Dark Tower yarncrafters make!

IMO - with crochet it looks better done in slip stitch than single crochet, but I don't sc super tight and I haven't done any experimenting with smaller than a J hook.

If you use this chart, please link back to this post, the WRC tumblr or shop

Long days and pleasant nights, pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment