Mood Blanket Challenge 2015: Day 166

UPDATE 2/6/23: I absolutely won this challenge because I outlasted the person hosting the stupid thing. 

I intended to make only the required seven squares this past week, but my ability to count fooled me again and I made eight. This means I have a total of 177 squares or something. I could count them, but counting isn't in my skillset, apparently.

Also, it appears that the creator of this challenge, Siouxsie Stitches, has given up. Or at least hasn't been updating her blog with her mood blanket progress. Does this mean I win? Is this challenge a last one standing sort of thing? trolololol

I'm also fairly certain that my personal Hell will be making plain granny squares for all eternity and joining them to a blanket that never gets any larger.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup