Pay What You Want Patterns on Ko-Fi!

UPDATE 2/12/23: I've actually decided that I AM going to start updating this blog again. I'm going to do some cross-posting with my Ko-fi. This is all very boring information, so I'll stop talking about it now! I've set up a whole page of my pay-what-you-way patterns that are only on Ko-Fi. My other patterns are all there too! If you buy from my Ko-Fi it's going to be cheaper than my Etsy patterns on account of the absolutely BATSHIT fees that Etsy keeps railing sellers with. If you want physical items then Etsy is still the place for that. You can also see my commission status there. If you're interested in a commission, I also recommend you DM me on Facebook. Facebook is also going to be where I post current updates and projects and new stuff.

It's been a very long while since I made a blog post here! I've actually been focusing more on my Ko-fi page and hope to post even more content there in the future. This blog is going to remain here, of course, because it's home to so many of my free patterns from over the years. Future free patterns will be on my Ko-fi page though, so be sure to give it a follow.

My favorite thing about Ko-fi is that it offers a really cool shop option allowing customers to pay what they want. I get a lot of people asking me how they can "tip" me for my free patterns, and Ko-fi streamlines this, so I strongly encourage you to check it out.


Pay What You Want! Pokemon Sword and Shield Gym Badge C2C Charts. 
Get a 10-page PDF including 35x35 grids of the 10 gym badges from Sword and Shield for just $1 (or more if you want). 
Click here!

Happy crafting! XOXOX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup