Free Mass Effect Andromeda Colorwork Charts for Knitting and Crochet - Andromeda Initiative and APEX Logos

I finished blundering through Andromeda a few days ago, and here are a couple of colorwork charts for your amusement. They're untested, but should be good for knit, crochet, embroidery and similar fibercrafting activities. Feel free to make tweaks as needed and use them for whatever you like, but be sure to link back here, to my Facebook or to my Etsy. Share the free stuff! :)

I'll try to get some more Andromeda grids done eventually - maybe some of those awful remnant encryption glyph symbols or something (did anyone actually do those stupid things or did everyone just buy a bunch of decryption keys?). I don't know. I didn't feel like there were as many cool logos to chart, but maybe I wasn't paying attention. Sloane's logo, maybe? I'm open to suggestions.

Here's the Andromeda Initiative (in two sizes) and APEX to get started. Right-click and open in a new tab for full-size, then you can save and do whatever.



Happy crafting! And if you aren't the crafty sort and you want me to make you something with any of my charts, just let me know. Place a custom order on Etsy or contact me through Facebook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup