Crochet CL4P-TP: A Useless Robot Made of Yarn

UPDATE 2/7/23: Made some changes/corrections to reflect the present day. 

Everyone's favorite most hated robot on Pandora (and Elpis) is now available in an adorable 13" crochet version...made by me, not by Hyperion! And made of yarn! For cuddles?!

He's supposed to be a general purpose robot, but we all know he's a useless piece of garbage! A crochet Claptrap is just as useless, but at least he doesn't talk, so that's an improvement.

Made-to-Order Crochet Claptrap
$90 + shipping
1-2 week production time, but I will try DAMN HARD to do it in under a week, especially with the holiday season upon us...I will also do colors other than yellow!
If you'd like me to make you a Claptrap, contact me about a custom order! My commission status is in the announcement at the top of my Etsy page!

Claptrap Crochet Pattern
Includes charts and other junk in an attempt to help you understand my brainprocess.

I do intend to have some ready-to-ship Claptraps (available for cheaper) in the shop at some point, but I don't know if it will be before the mighty gift-giving holidays that are fast approaching.

Observe! WIP pictures!



Claptrap is a nosy little shit...

Here is Claptrap on a dog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup