DragonCon 2015: Photo Recap

UPDATE 2/6/23: Fixed weird formatting on this post from my theme change. Making this weird comment at the top so I know I have been here. Great Blog Fixing of 2023.

I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I have in years past and some of these were taken by my pseudo-handler and water-carrier, cats_and_critical_hits. If you stumble on this page and see yourself, please send me a message so I can give you the wonderful credit you deserve for being awesome. I'll also include links to your page(s) or whatever if you want, just let me know! XOXOX

If you have burning questions about my crochet Sailor Saturn cosplay, check out the FAQ post.

Thursday!
Thursday night was pretty hoppin' so I put on Nisha to roam around and pick up my earrings from Eric (Southpaw Engraving, Jarman Props). Ran into a doge cosplay and died then we screwed around with Eric's kantus head. I forgot the earrings I was going to wear with Nisha so I decided to just use my Saturn earrings because they're so rad.


Friday!
I did Nisha during the day as planned on Friday. Nisha ran into Antman. I made stupid faces and then we swapped headgear. Antman by Jareth Valentine (Ravengel Ringworks).


I also took a selfie with Felicia Day. She's cool. Meanwhile, I look ridiculous as per usual.


I got purple contacts for Saturn from CamoEyes and took a picture of myself in which I appear to have a lazy eye. I don't actually have a lazy eye...I don't think. Do I? Oh, noes. I was also giving out crochet Sailor Moon tiaras, which you can see on my own head and the head of my water-carrier in this other picture.


Sailor Saturn ran into everyone's favorite Inquisition diplomat, Josephine.

Saturday!
If you keep up with my incessant ramblings, you know I'm obsessed with Dragon Age. I was saddened by the lack of DA cosplays I'd run into (AKA the single Josephine), but then I met Cullen and Cassandra on the Marriott elevator on the way to the Borderlands photoshoot, which I have zero pictures from.


Then I went to the DA Developers Q&A panel, where there were DA cosplayers en masse, but I failed to take any pictures because I was so excited about everything else. I then attempted to make it to do a podcast with a dude (Rocket Props) from the BL photoshoot, but it took me 35 minutes to get from the Hilton to the Hyatt omg.

I couldn't conceivably make it to the Sailor Moon photoshoot, which was a bummer, but then I changed into Saturn and went to the aquarium to look at fishes. I entered the costume contest on a whim and did not succeed at it, but I looked at fishes. At some point I also totally blasted my ankle, but I won't bore you with a detailed tale of my pain.

Sunday!
I found this adorable Morrigan on Sunday (who I'd also run into in line for the DA Developers Q&A panel). I also stumbled upon a Doctor and Martha. I'd never seen a Martha before, so I got excited and by stumbled upon, I mean I was sitting and they were walking by.


Yay, DragonCon! I'm already excited for next year. Maybe I'll bring a fancy camera and spend some time taking good pictures of the numerous awesome humans I encounter.

Visit my facebook page for other assorted updates that contain fewer words than my blog posts. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup