Mood Blanket Challenge 2015: I Just Want This To Be Over

UPDATE 2/6/23: Adding cat pictures really enhanced these posts. I still don't see the wool square...if you're keeping up with that saga for some reason. Somehow. Why. Etsy.

I only made three squares. It was all I needed to make in order to finish the current row. This doesn't matter because I'm still many squares ahead. After I finish one more row I believe this blanket will be of ample size and I can end this madness. I'm going to do a round or two of sc in black to tie this mighty crapghan together.

The cats really like it. Cats really like crochet. I have one of those Sunny Seat cat window bed suction cup things and after the immense amount of hatred I have for granny squares subsides, I think I'll make a granny square cover for it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup