Mood Blanket Challenge 2015: Day 138 or Thereabouts

UPDATE 2/6/23: WHERE IS THE WOOL SQUARE?! I know it exists and I can find it on the blanket in the current time. Today. On this day, on the actual blanket. Why can I not find it in all of these weekly blanket update posts?! This is a SAGA. Visit my Etsy while I scour these posts.

Hark! It's Monday. The day when I hold myself accountable to this stupid blanket. Here are my squares. I'll finish this row this week and attach it. I'm almost out of scrap yarn, but I just bought a bunch of new yarn for a few new projects. This means there will be some exciting, new, never-before-seen colors in this blanket. Wow. Getting crazy. Living on the edge.

I'll make up for this extra boring post with some other posts this week. I did some work on my BL:TPS Nisha cosplay, I'll be back to working on Crochet Sailor Saturn AND I made a snarky tutorial that I'm vaguely excited about. Vaguely excited is a mood, right? Apparently "vaguely excited" is represented by some browns according to this blanket. Poop is brown. Excited poops? Uuuuuuhhhhhh.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup