Mood Blanket Challenge 2015: Day...82!

UPDATE 2/5/23: I know how to do SEO and I also know that the whole point of me doing this blog and all of these regular posts was to redirect people from the internet to my shop, and yet...I did not mention my shop or link to it in this post and I am so confused as I am here going through all of my old posts so many years later. WHAT WAS I DOING?! Anyway, shop.

Day 82 has brought this blanket well into its fifth row. This time next week I'll be one square away from finishing the fifth row, so I'll probably just make an extra square and get it done. Then I'll probably still make seven squares and I'll be a square ahead. Mood Blanket Race, anyone?!

I used what I felt like were a lot of subdued colors this past week. There's no particular reason for it. Again, I don't understand "moods." I may or may not be a robot.

Also, yesterday was my birthday, but that doesn't really have anything to do with anything, does it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup