Mood Blanket Challenge 2015: Day 75

UPDATE 2/5/23: My spite. It seeps through my words. Shop. Granny square stuff is really in right now. I don't totally hate all grannies. I just hated these? Or this whole project? I don't know. It's a great use of scrap yarn.

I'm running out of clever things to say about this. I'm still doing it. I haven't stopped. I confess that I don't make one square a day though. I actually usually sit down once a week and make all seven. Sometimes more. I am keeping them in the order I'm making them at least. Finished the fourth row this past week. Got started on the fifth. The end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup