Monday, January 19, 2015

Day 19: Mood Blanket Challenge 2015

First row: Done!
Second Row: Not done!

I created a border for the first row in black. I just used scs around and then 2 sc + 2 ch + 2 sc in each corner chain at the actual four corners. I'll do the same for the second row and then an sc seam to join them.

I'm getting into some smaller balls (like really, really small) of my scrap yarn so you'll see more multicolored super sexy yarn squares (granny squares sounds more and more unappealing the more I think about it) soon. I don't even know why I saved such obscenely tiny amounts of yarn.

Most likely it was a bit of hoarder-logic - "I might be able to use this later."

The only thing I hoard is yarn. And look, I'm using it. I used it later. Suck it.

Oh, and it's still not too late to join in the 2015 Mood Blanket Challenge! Click here to visit the original post and get the deets.

No comments:

Post a Comment