Day 19: Mood Blanket Challenge 2015

UPDATE 2/5/23: I don't think it happened in this row, but one single square of this blanket was made of wool and it shrunk in the wash and like...felted itself. lol that was my bad! This blanket belongs to my cats now, so it doesn't matter! Cats don't care! They just want to lay on yarn! 

First row: Done!
Second Row: Not done!

I created a border for the first row in black. I just used scs around and then 2 sc + 2 ch + 2 sc in each corner chain at the actual four corners. I'll do the same for the second row and then an sc seam to join them.

I'm getting into some smaller balls (like really, really small) of my scrap yarn so you'll see more multicolored super sexy yarn squares (granny squares sounds more and more unappealing the more I think about it) soon. I don't even know why I saved such obscenely tiny amounts of yarn.

Most likely it was a bit of hoarder-logic - "I might be able to use this later."

The only thing I hoard is yarn. And look, I'm using it. I used it later. Suck it.

Oh, and it's still not too late to join in the 2015 Mood Blanket Challenge! Click here to visit the original post and get the deets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup