Day 12: Mood Blanket Challenge 2015

UPDATE 2/5/23: I can't believe I'm going through every single old blog post I ever wrote and updating it. I'm doing, like, a month each day. Sometimes too months if I didn't do a lot of posts. 

Anyway, this blanket now belongs to my cats and lives in an old desk chair that they also enjoy. I wash it about once a month and it fills my washing machine with blobs of cat hair and then I have to clean the lint screen 4-5 times when drying. It's madness. Cats love to lay on crochet. 

Go feast your eyes on my current inventory in my Etsy shop and pop over to Ko-Fi for patterns as well as my kick-ass monthly subscription (if you like Pokemon). 

Here we are on Day 12. Shit went down on Day 6. Today I apparently felt like a Hufflepuff. Or a bee. Or the yellow and black were on top of my other yarn because I just finished making a Hufflepuff hat.

I'm thinking that when I complete the 18 squares for the first row that I'm going to do a black border around them all. Then I'm going to do the second row, also with a black border, then join the rows as I finish them. This sounds like some sort of plan to me.

Join in the fun and make your own mood blanket this year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup