2015 Mood Blanket Challenge: Day 26

UPDATE 2/5/23: This was a horrible project. I hated it so much. I'm not a huge fan of solid granny squares. My idiot brain also doesn't really understand equating colors to a mood, so I have no comprehension of a "mood" blanket. My mood also changes 9865 times in a single day.

Enough fun facts about me! YOU should take a look around my Etsy shop. The whole point of this blog was a way to promote my shop, but for some reason I did not mention my shop at all in this post. I am constantly baffled by everything I was doing back in 2015.

Next month when the day numbering starts over at 1 I'm going to have to do math to determine what day I'm on for this. Bummer. OR I could get a calendar and count the days each day...or number them accordingly. Or I could just finish the blanket this week. Is this a race? I guess I could just for real do one square a day instead of doing a bunch of squares one day and then no squares for days. Such great dilemmas I face in my life.

Ok. Ok. Let's be serious now. I have 26 super sexy yarn squares (because I don't want to call them granny squares anymore. as I mentioned in last week's mood blanket post). I have my first row of 18 and then (math) 8 of the next row.


I'm real excited to finish row 2, so I can connect it to row 1. My life has become quite bland if this is what gets me excited, I know. Bakers gonna bake! Crocheters gonna...cro...chate...cro-shit. Errr...I'm in a "mood" this morning. lol get it? Mood blanket? The sunshine yellow color I picked for today is not an accurate representation of this "mood." I'm not sure there is one in the visible spectrum.

Check out this post from Siouxsie Stitches to find out about what exactly this "Mood Blanket Challenge" is. I AIN'T GONNA 'SPLAIN IT AGAIN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup