Making Gifts and Blah Blah Blah

UPDATE 2/4/23: My brother still has that hilarious stocking and he puts it up every year. My dad passed away but he did wear that hat, and I think my brother now has it. My grandmother, on the other hand, does not still have that scarf and of course she never wore it. I have looked for it. She either re-gifted it or threw it away. Fun Fur is a pain in the ass to work with, but I knew my grandmother was a monster when I made it for her. Follow me on Facebook for stuff I'm doing now! lol

Long time, no update. Here I am. Alive!

I finished up the Misfit Christmas Stocking! It was a gift for my illiterate little brother. It went over well, only taking him a few minutes to decipher what it said. He hung it on this dragon head because he's ultra-classy (sorry for the poor lighting, he doesn't have lights in his home anymore?). It took me forever to make, but was a ton of fun! Thanks go out to Siouxsie Stitches for the pattern!


I also tried out some of Redheart's new and exciting REFLECTIVE YARN! I made this manly hat for my dad. The yarn is super soft and it's bulky so the hat took no time to make and holy shit! Look at it with the flash!

I also made a Fun Fur infinity scarf for my grandmother. She pretended to like it and will probably never wear it, but hey...at least I found something to do with the obscene amount of Fun Fur that I impulse bought. lolol

Happy holidays! I'll be back after Christmas with some new free charts and patterns and other cool crap. I'll be starting on my CROCHETED Sailor Saturn cosplay after the New Year, which I am stupid excited about.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup