LIMITED TIME Bigfeet Hats Available Right Now!

UPDATE 2/4/23: There are a couple bigfoot hats in my Etsy shop right now at the time I'm writing this and I am also planning to do a shop update with more bigfoot hats on March 1st!

Ever since I posted the free bigfoot hat pattern I've gotten non-stop custom requests for all sorts of bigfoot hats! This was super surprising and I took a moment to whip up four different versions and they are all ready-to-ship! They're also on sale because I'm apparently in the holiday spirit like some sort of jolly Dickens character. Head to the shop and order one!


I don't have plans to make more of these once they're gone (unless it's a custom order), so snag one while you can. I'm not taking any more custom orders until after Christmas because I gots to make some presents for my lame-o family. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup