WIP Wednesday - Beam Guardian Scarf and Hogwarts Afghan

UPDATE 1/23/23: Should I start doing WIP Wednesdays blog posts every week? I would generate more words for the search robots. I really hate this part of marketing. I want to focus on my Ko-Fi page but I'm having trouble getting people to that page and this blog has been around for years and is established. Hmmm...a conundrum.
 
This posts also reminds me that I never did make the Beam Guardian animal charts available. I might, in fact, put them on my Ko-Fi.
 
I love the Moroccan tile/nested V stitch. Still. To this day, and as of right now I have some market bags in my Etsy shop that feature this good ol' stitch. 
 
I won't be waxing poetic on JRK, Hogwarts, etc. 

~~~~
 
Dark Tower Beam Guardian Scarf - Turtle and Bear

I haven't worked on this as much as I meant to after the disaster that lead to me pulling the whole thing apart last week. It looks a lot better this time and I'm approaching the top of Maturin. The scarf is double-sided so Maturin is also on the opposite side, but he is a mirror image. I plan to put tassels at either end and a nice, fat cable up the middle of the scarf over to Shardik's side. This is going to be a pretty wide scarf and I'm shooting for 3' long...maybe a little more?

Hogwarts Moroccan Tile Afghan

This is slow coming. I'm actually out of a few of the colors I need. I haven't actually finished a single quadrant, but I did do several rows of Ravenclaw recently. I believe I've done all I can of the other three houses due to running out of colors. Each quadrant is going to be a roughly 16" square. I'm going to attach them and I'm not sure about the border or if there will even be one.

I'm also working on a Twin Peaks-inspired knit hat and a billion other things. Among these billion other things are making my charts look nice so I can post them on here fo' free for people to use. Also the pattern for my Dalek beanies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup