Unfound Knit Skullcap Beanie

UPDATE 1/23/23: This hat of course has sold by now. These blog posts about my Dark Tower goodies are some of my least popular and yet my actual Dark Tower items always sold very quickly. My tumblr posts also popped off. How curious. I am considering at least making a Unfound beanie or two, and also getting the Unfound symbols tattooed on myself, which I think I mentioned at some point in some post or another. 

Anyway...

As of today there are no Tower goodies in my shop, but you can definitely pop over to my Ko-Fi Page and become a member.

I really want to get more interaction from my members and maybe some collabs, idk. Come on, my dudes!

~~~~

Finished! It is in the Etsy shop here. I'm very pleased with the revamped pattern that I tweaked for knitting instead of crochet. It is much more compact. I can also make this hat as not a skullcap.

I'm experimenting with different hat sizes so I can figure out exactly how many stitches I need for what. I gained enough xp to level my knitting up to 12. Unfortunately at level 12 I don't unlock any new skills. Soon I'll be able to make a cable scarf. That's the end of my knit rambling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup