DRAMA LLAMA!!11!11 hats.

UPDATE 1/23/23: Hot damn! I low-balled the ever-loving shit out of my work back when I first started! $20 for a handmade hat is BaNaNaS! BANANAS! B A N A N A S!
 
Do you only know how to spell "bananas" because of "Holler Back Girl?" Me too, my dudes. Me too. 
 
But I digress...lord have mercy! These prices SHAME me. I'm not deleting this post though because I believe in transparency or something and like...integrity. Like a ye olde fashioned journalist. Chronicling my own life and progress as a fiber artist or some shit like that.
 
These prices are a joke and if you think they're not then you can eat a dick smoothie, bruh. If you are also pricing your work this low, FUCKING STOP. QUIT IT. DO NOT. You're not helping anyone and you're railing yourself (not in a good way).
 
If you want to pay (still pretty cheap) but less insanely STUPID prices for handmade items, please, see yourself to my Etsy shop. Get my patterns from Ravelry or from Ko-Fi
 
I'm really going to be pushing my Ko-Fi hard this year and I'd love more engagement from members, collaborations? Maybe? I don't know. I'm really open to feedback. 
 
Look at all these pictures! Everyone on the internet loves colorful images! Yay! Alright, pals. Scope out this original WoollyRhino (WRC) design. It is simple and exciting. There are llamas and exclamation points on ridiculous multi-colored backgrounds. DRAMA LLAMAS!


We have the yellow on Peruvian print or some shit with a small ribbed brim - this was a gift and is not for sale, but I can make another. Next there is the celestial blue on pastels. It is another snazzy pom pom hat, but has a brim with thicker ribbing to mix it up. Finally, the small, snug-fit beanie with chunky exclamation points. All hats are 100% acrylic. This means they are washable, but you may want to handwash to maintain them beautiful pom poms in their spherical shapes.

Blue on Pastels DRAMA LLAMA Knit Pom Pom Beanie

$20 + $5 shipping (for domestic customers only)

Blue on some Desert Camo Stuff DRAMA LLAMA Knit Beanie

$20 + $5 shipping (for domestic customers only)

**pom pom can be added if you want**

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS - Contact me. We can talk. I don't bite hard.

Custom hat? Sure. Contact me. Custom orders taken on an individual basis. I'm working on a lot of projects right now, so they also might take a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup