Custom Order: Ka and the White Dark Tower Beanie

UPDATE 1/23/23: I'm literally adding updates to every single one of my old posts.

I've improved a lot since I made this hat. If I made this had again today, you bet your ass I'd use duplicate stitch. I also made a smaller version of the Ka symbol, which would look better. I need to find it and share it so I'll probably be updating this post yet again.

I don't get a lot of international orders anymore. I think because shipping is absolutely batshit right now.

Words are important for the search robots! Words words words!

If you've stumbled on this post, definitely pop over to my Etsy and take a look around. If you're looking for patterns, buy those from Ravelry, and if you want to do me a real solid then go over to my Ko-Fi page and become a monthly member! 

FREE Ka Symbol colorwork chart 

FREE Unfound Hieroglyph chart

~~~~ 

I got this knit beanie in the mail yesterday for a fellow Dark Tower fan all the way in Australia! It features the Ka sigil on one side and the sigil of the White/Mark of the Eld on the other. Having not done anything with these particular snazzy sigils before, I had to make the patterns. This means that I now have the patterns to make more. I intend to. First I have to finish a few original design hats with llamas. Yes, llamas.

To my dismay, I can't make the Ka sigil any smaller than it is on this hat - it's pretty much the whole side. If it gets any smaller it loses a lot of detail and you can't really tell what it is. It actually started smaller on this hat, but I didn't like how it was looking at all. This looks much, much better. It would be great on a really slouchy beanie or a rasta hat or like a pillow. lol

Feel free to contact me about custom orders. I will, in fact, ship internationally. I hate going to the post office is all. I like to discuss shipping options with international customers as well to figure out what works the best for them. Contact me through my Etsy store or send an email to woollyrhinocrafts(at)gmail.com. I would prefer to use Etsy.

Tomorrow is WIP Wednesday! I'm going to remember too. I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup