Cyberking Progress

UPDATE 1/23/23: I'm here to provide updates on all of my ancient posts, 9 years later. I never finished this, if anyone is wondering. Part of me wants to make it with foam clay... 

So here's this - a good ol' Miss Hartigan/Cyberking headpiece WIP. It's obviously not done. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with it or even if it's going to fit my head properly. I'm also unsure about its durability. All-in-all I'm really unsure, but it's been fun so far.

I'm leaning toward applying a thin layer of fiberglass after I have all of the pieces finished then I'll paint it and drop it off of the porch to see if it breaks. Or I might use it to make a cast and then make it in another material. No idea.

This is some air-dry clay I had on hand and a foam head. I do love foam heads.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup