Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Crapghan Completion and Other Excitement

A surprise ice storm knocked out my power for a day and a half and left me without internet for some days afterward. I just got internet back today after much drama with my ISP. The outage was fixed, you see, but my internet was not. That is a boring story.

I worked a lot on the crapghan in my immense boredom and the cold. It's finished, in fact. I also screwed around with some of my other crap yarn. I made a cat scarf...or something. She didn't like it. She doesn't appreciate anything (with an exception noted below).

Here are crapghan pictures. It's the ugliest thing ever. I was tired of working on it. It's huge and I wiped out a lot of old yarn from my stash. I was going to do a needlessly fancy border, but I lost the will to live and just wanted to finish, so I could curl up and die. I still have a bit of crap yarn and I might get started on another crapghan that isn't a granny square.

The asshole cat does approve of the scrapghan. I don't know if she actually appreciates it because she is the most unappreciative cat. It's her new favorite place to sleep though.

Oh, oh. I also used the crapghan when the power was out so I didn't freeze to death. It was effective as one of my five layers of blankets.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment